Central Coast Stir Fry Vegetables
|Carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Yellow crooked neck squash||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cauliflower||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||3 Large, minced|
|Red chili pepper||1 Pinch|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Slice the carrots, celery, squash and zucchini into 1/2 X 2-inch pieces, while chop the broccoli and cauliflower into small florets.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in all the vegetables one by one and stir continously till they are coated in oil.
4) Next, add in minced garlic, salt, red chilli pepper, basil and oregano. Cook on simmer for a minute.
5) Add in the wine and stir for 2 minutes. The vegetables should have cooked al dente.
6) Sprinkle parsley and squeeze in lemon juice.
7) Serve the Central Coast Stir Fry Vegetables hot from the skillet along with steaming rice.
Calories 85 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 259.7 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 1 g2.1%
Vitamin A 35.8% Vitamin C 40.3%
Calcium 3% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet