Tossed Salad With Snap Peas, Radishes And Sweet Red Pepper Relish Dressing
|Romaine hearts||2 , chopped|
|Mixed baby greens||2 Cup (32 tbs) (From A 6 Ounces Stacks)|
|Red radishes||4 , sliced|
|Sugar snap peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 , shredded (Or 1, Thinly Sliced, Chopped Or Curled With Vegetables Peeler)|
|Scallions||4 , sliced on an angle|
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper relish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (From Condiment Section)|
|Extra virgin oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) Cut all the vegetables, as desired
2) In a salad bowl, mix romaine, radishes, babay greens, sugar snap peas, scallions and carrots.
3) In a small bowl pepare dressing by combining relish with vinegar and sugar.
4) Add dressing to salad and toss well.
5) Season salad with salt and pepper.
6) Serve the salad as an appetizer or with main dishes.