|Zucchini||8 (About 7 Inches Long)|
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Pepper white||To Taste|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch (Or A Dash)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and parboil in boiling salted water for 10 minutes until the halves become just tender but not soft.
2. Drain, scoop out centers and discard, turning shells over on paper towels to drain and cool.
3. When the zucchini pieces will be cool, place the shells on oblong baking dish. Apply butter on the baking dish.
4. Mix left behind ingredients and fill zucchini shells, dividing mixture evenly in each of them.
5. Sprinkle each shell with cheese, being careful not to allow cheese to fall between zucchini shells, as it will burn.
6. Bake the preparation at 350-degree temperature for 15-20 minutes.