Black Bean Drumsticks
|Chicken drumsticks||1 Pound|
|Black bean sauce||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon And 1 Teaspoon)|
|Vegetable oil||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon And 1 Teaspoon)|
|Balsamic wine vinegar/Red wine vinegar||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon And 1 Teaspoon)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, seeded and cut lengthwise into strips|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Dash|
1) Take the chicken drumsticks and pull their skin away leaving it attached to the ends only. Set them aside.
2) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
3) Add oil, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, black bean sauce and crushed red pepper and mix well.
4) Coat the drumsticks in mixture and keep refrigerated for 4 hours or the entire night turning once in a while.
5) Pre-heat the barbeque or gas grill for 10 minutes by setting it to high.
6) Take the drumsticks and pull the skins over to cover them completely, arrange them on the rack after retaining the marinade.
7) Cook for 20 minutes turning the drumsticks often.
8) Take the bell pepper strips and place on the rack after dipping them in the marinade.
9) Cook for 10 minutes more after brushing the contents of rack with marinade until the pepper strips get browned and drumsticks become soft.
10) Remove the skins from the drumsticks before serving.