Italian Pork Patties With Potato Wedges
|Baking potatoes||4 , cut into 10 wedges|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Pork mince||500 Gram (Pack)|
|Grated parmesan||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, crushed|
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, toss the potato wedges with one tablespoon oil and lemon juice.
3. Spread out the seasoned potatoes on the roasting tin and bake for 35-45 minutes till golden brown and crisp.
4. In a separate bowl, wet the breadcrumbs with 2 tablespoons of water.
5. Add the mince, parmesan, parsley, garlic, and lemon zest.
6. Season the mince, mix well, and shape into 4 large flat patties.
7. In a pan, heat the remaining oil, and cook the patties for 7 minutes on each side till golden brown
8. Serve hot with the potato wedges and a tomato and rocket salad on the side.