|Long eggplants||4 Large|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon|
1. Slice eggplants ½-inch thick.
2. Place eggplant slices in a colander and sprinkle generously with salt. Toss well.
3. Let stand for about 1 hour.
4. Rinse eggplant slices and dry thoroughly by squeezing moisture out between several layers of paper towels.
5. Sprinkle pepper and oregano over the eggplants and drizzle olive oil.
6. Toss well to coat
7. Grill the eggplant on a coal grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side until they are tender and lightly charred.
8. Serve the eggplant immediately as a side to grills and barbecued meats with a cool yogurt dip if you like.