Stuffed Baked Potato
|Baking potato||1 Large, skin scrubbed (Per Person)|
|For each potato:|
|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), heated|
|Grated romano/Parmesan cheese||3 Teaspoon|
|Low-fat yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Grated romano cheese||3 Teaspoon|
|Minced scallions||1 Teaspoon|
|Crisply cooked bacon slice||1 , crumbled|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. In the oven, place an oven rack in the topmost position.
2. Spread a sheet of aluminum foil end to end on the floor of the oven to produce a crisp potato skin while baking.
3. Now pre-heat the oven to 300°F.
4. Scrub the potato and dry with paper towels.
5. Place the potato on the oven floor.
6. Bake them for at least 1 3/4 hours.
7. With a knife, cut a 1 1/2-inch lengthwise "lid" from the potato.
8. Into a small bowl, scoop out the flesh, taking care not to break the skin.
9. With a masher, mash the scooped-out flesh.
10. Add heated milk and stir until it forms a smooth puree.
11. Add the yogurt, 2 teaspoons of the cheese, the scallions and the bacon and beat them in.
12. Finally, add salt and pepper to taste.
13. Stuff this mixture back into the potato shell.
14. Sprinkle the remaining teaspoon of cheese on top.
15. Return the potatoes to the rack in the oven to heat the potato through and brown the cheese, for about 10 minutes.
16. Serve hot sprinkled with parsley on top.