Broiled Vegetables Diablo
|Red wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||3 Tablespoon, defatted|
|Low-sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Sweet peppers||3 , cut into flat wedges (Red Or Green)|
|Small mushrooms||1 Pound, stems cut flush with the caps|
|Red onions||3 Large, cut crosswise into 1/2" rounds|
|Zucchini||4 , halved crosswise and lengthwise (Thin)|
1. Take a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, stock, soy sauce, mustard, parsley, oil, garlic, and black pepper together.
2. Arrange a large bowl or glass baking dish add green or red peppers, onions, mushrooms, and onions.
3. Pour the marinade on these ingredients and toss lightly to coat; take care so that not to separate the rings of the onions.
4. Set aside the ingredients for 15-30 minutes for rest.
5. Take a large jellyroll pan with non-stick spray.
6. Use a slotted spoon and remove the vegetables from the marinade.
7. Place the veggies in a single layer in the pan and set aside the residual marinade for further use.
8. Broil 4" to 6" from the heat, turning the vegetables as needed, until all sides are nicely browned but not burned.
9. Brush occasionally with the reserved marinade.
10. It should take minimum 10 minutes time to get the cooking process.
11. Shift the veggies to plate and brush lightly with the residual marinade.