Fresh Vegetable Platter
|Whole cauliflower||1 Medium, cored|
|Cauliflower||1 Medium, whole and cored|
|Onion||1 , quartered|
|Carrots||3 , cut into 3/4 inch slices|
|Carrots||3 , cut in 3/4-inch slices|
|Broccoli spears||4 , quartered lengthwise (3 inch long)|
1. Wash vegetables and cook immediately.
2. In a 4-quart casserole or in a serving platter, place the vegetables.
3. Cover it with a lid or plastic wrap.
4. Cook on High for 12 to 14 minutes; turn once.
5. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
6. Top with butter, Cheese Sauce, or Hollandaise Sauce.