Pot Roast With Vegetables
|Pot roast/Rump roast/brisket||4 Pound|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled, sliced|
|Carrots||3 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Water/Beef broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a crock pot, place the prepared vegetables.
2) Season the roast with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place the seasoned roast over the vegetables and pour over the water or beef broth.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
5) Slice and serve immediately on individual serving plates.