Twice-Baked Potatoes: On The Side #1:
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chopped pimento||2 Tablespoon|
1. Wash the potatoes thoroughly, poke tiny holes in them with a toothpick or a fork.
2. Bake them in the oven over the rack at 450 degrees for 50 minutes.
3. Cut a slice from top and scoop out potato into a bowl, leaving some ﬂesh so that it holds it's shape. Make sure the walls of the potato do not collapse.
4. Mash the scooped potato in the bowl and then add the sour cream, cream cheese, milk, butter, onion salt, white pepper and chopped pimento and combine well.
5. Place this mixture back into potato shells. Sprinkle tops with Cheddar cheese. Potatoes can be covered and refrigerated at this point. When you're ready to heat them up, take them out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes before placing in oven to bake.
6. Bake again at 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
7. Serve as a side with your favorite main dishes and enjoy!
If you don't need 6 potatoes, cut the recipe in 1/2 and use 3 potatoes.