Ribbon Vegetable Stir Fry
|Olive oil/Walnut/vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||8 Ounce, peeled into ribbons (250 Gram)|
|Courgettes||8 Ounce, peeled into ribbons (250 Gram)|
|Pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and cut into thin matchsticks (Green Or Yellow)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
1) Use a wok to heat up over moderate heat.
2) Pour in oil and heat until hot but not smoking.
3) Place all the vegetables and garlic to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4) Season with little salt and plenty of pepper.
5) Use plates to pile the preparation and serve immediately with rice.