|Potatoes||6 Large, baking|
|Butter||1 , melted|
1. Place the potatoes in a colander and thoroughly wash them under cold tap water, scrubbing the dirt from the skin.
2. Use a small paring knife to cut out eyes or rough parts.
3. Place potatoes in a slow-cooker or a crock pot.
4. Generously dollop potatoes with butter.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the potatoes on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry and want to serve the potatoes for dinner, cook on LOW for about 10 hours.
7. Serve the potatoes hot and buttery in their jacket.
8. Sprinkle with little salt and pepper if you like.
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g48.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.5 mg13.5%
Sodium 20 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.3%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 98.2%
Calcium 4% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet