|Sliced almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen italian green beans||27 Ounce (Use 3 Packages, 9 Ounces Each)|
|Canned whole carrots||3 Pound (3 Cans, 1 Pound Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a small frying pan, gently heat the almonds shaking until the almonds are toasted, then turn off the heat.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the green beans as per the package directions, drain and keep warm.
3) In another large saucepan, heat the carrots in their liquid, drain and keep warm.
4) In a medium-size frying pan, melt the butter or margarine over a medium heat, shake frequently and heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until butter is foamy and golden-brown.
5) Turn off the heat, stir in the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6) In each of the 2 warm serving bowls, spoon 1/2 the beans and carrots seperately.
7) Drizzle half the butter mixture over each and sprinkle with the sliced almonds.
8) Serve immediately.