|Potatoes||2 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Onions||4 Ounce, chopped (125 Gram)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Freshly grated nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a grater or food processor, coarsely grate the potatoes, remove in a sieve and place under cold running water, then drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the grated potatoes and eggs together.
3) Stir in the flour, parsley, chives, onions and garlic. Sprinkle with the grated nutmeg, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
4) Equally divide the potato mixture and mold them into small cakes with a spoon.
5) In a frying pan, add the potato cakes in the heated oil, fry once until evenly crisp and golden brown, turning once.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.