Double Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||4 Medium|
|Milk-free margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Rinse, prick the potatoes with a fork and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until tender.
3) Slice off the potato tops and discard them.
4) In a large mixing bowl, scoop out the cooked potato leaving the potato skins intact.
5) Then add the milk substitute, margarine, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
6) With a high speed electric mixer, beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
7) Spoon the mixture into the potato skins and raise the oven temperature to 425°F.
8) Rebake the potatoes in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until crisp.
9) Serve immediately on the individual serving plates.