Double Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||4 Medium|
|Milk-free margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Rinse, prick the potatoes with a fork and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until tender.
3) Slice off the potato tops and discard them.
4) In a large mixing bowl, scoop out the cooked potato leaving the potato skins intact.
5) Then add the milk substitute, margarine, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
6) With a high speed electric mixer, beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
7) Spoon the mixture into the potato skins and raise the oven temperature to 425°F.
8) Rebake the potatoes in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until crisp.
9) Serve immediately on the individual serving plates.
Calories 346 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 173 mg7.2%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 6 g11.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 22%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet