Grainy Baked Vegetables
|Mixed root vegetables||1 1⁄2 Pound (Carrots, Parsnips And Turnips, 700 Grams)|
|Whole grain mustard||4 Teaspoon (Colman'S)|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree, Gas Mark 5.
2) Peel vegetables and cut into thin strips.
3) In an ovenproof dish, add oil and heat for 10 minutes.
4) Remove from oven and stir in the vegetables.
5) Combine honey with Colman's whole grain mustard and stir in the vegetables.
6) Toss the vegetables to coat well, cover the dish with a foil, and bake for 30-45 minutes.
7) Check seasoning and serve.