Dairy Free Very Special Carrot Cake
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Flaked coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, carrots, oil, eggs, vanilla and sugar together, blend well.
3) Sift the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
4) Fold into the carrot mixture alongwith the walnuts and coconut, blend well.
5) In a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan dusted with the flour, pour the mixture.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.Frost it.
7) Slice and serve on the individual serving plates.