Potato Cakes And Bacon
|Milk and water||1⁄3 Pint, mixed (1 Teacupful)|
|Instant potatoes||2 Ounce (Powder)|
|Grated cheese||4 Ounce|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Ounce (For Frying)|
1. In a saucepan, mix milk, water and butter together. Bring the mixture to boil.
2. Remove the pan from heat and add instant potato powder. Keep stirring continuously to get a thick and smooth mixture.
3. Beat in eggs with lots of seasoning prepared by salt, pepper and cheese. Mix properly.
4. Put flour in your hands and make six equal size patties with the mixture.
5. Heat butter or margarine and fry the patties until brown from all sides.
6. In a pan, add trimmed bacon rashers and potato cakes. Fry and serve them together in a serving dish.