|Potatoes||2 Large, peeled and sliced 1/8 inch thick to make 4 cups|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced and separated into rings|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a large sheet of foil and arrange potatoes and onion.
3) Combine all the seasonings, sprinkle salt on the vegetables, and brush butter.
4) Repeat two more layers and then seal foil with double fold.
5) Bake for 45 minutes of until done.
6) Check seasoning and serve.