Tofu Mushroom Stuffed Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Chopped onion||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Firm tofu||8 Ounce, drained and mashed to make 1 1/2 cups|
|Finely chopped parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon (Spicy / Dijon)|
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Bake potatoes for 40-60 minutes in preheated oven.
3) Meanwhile, in a skillet, mix together onion, mushrooms and sage for the filling.
4) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat until mushrooms become soft and discharge their juices.
5) Add white pepper to taste.
6) Half the baked potatoes lengthwise and the hollow out the pulp, leaving a shell of about 1/4-inch thick.
7) Mash the hollowed out potato pulp with tofu, parsley, mustard and honey, making the mixture as smooth as possible.
8) Mix in mushroom-onion mixture.
9) Use this tofu-potato mixture to stuff potato skins in such a way that the filling mounds above the shell.
10) Season potatoes liberally with paprika.
11) Lower the oven temperature to 375°F and bake the potatoes on a baking sheet for 20 minutes until done.
12) Serve hot.