Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
|Boneless chicken breasts||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Broccoli florets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Snow peas||2 Ounce|
|Carrot||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut into thin strips (Green Or Red)|
|Onion soup mix envelope||1|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Vinegar||1 Teaspoon (White Or Rice)|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, blend onion soup mix with cornstarch.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) In hot oil, add chicken with vegetables on the top.
4) Cook on medium-high heat for 10 minutes while stirring continuously until veggies are crispy-cooked and chicken is golden brown. 5) Add the blended soup mix along with ginger water, soy sauce and vinegar.
6) Boil the sauce and cook on low heat without covering until sauce becomes thick.
7) Serve the chicken n vegetable over hot rice.