|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Angostura bitters||2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 450° F
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
3) Add molasses along with the sugar and keep on stirring until the sugar dissolves completely.
4) Remove saucepan from flame and add the bitters to it.
5) Sift the flour along with ginger and salt.
6) Add it to the mixture of molasses, beating it thoroughly.
7) Take a baking sheet and grease it.
8) Drop the mixture in it with the aid of a teaspoon.
9) Bake at high temperature in a pre-heated oven for 14 minutes approximately.
10) Let the baked cookies cool a little before removing them from the sheet.
11) Serve as required.