Basic Marinade For Vegetables
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Pint (285 Milliliter)|
|White wine vinegar/Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Pint (140 Milliliter)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sugar cane||1 Teaspoon|
1) Mix together all the ingredients and allow them to stand for about 60 minutes or so. Stir occasionally so that the sugar dissolves properly.
2) Pour the preparation all over the vegetables or fruits right before they are skewered. Leave to marinate for about 2 hours.
3) Skewer the food. Cook over a medium grill.
4) With the marinade, brush the lebabs after every few minutes till the ingredients are tender.
5) Serve and use as required.