Barbecue Baked Sweet Potatoes
|Sweet potatoes||8 Medium|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon|
|Greek yogurt||4 Tablespoon (Use The Rest Of The Tub From The Dip)|
|Spring onions||1 , sliced|
1. Coat each potato with a little oil and salt and wrap in a double layer of foil.
2. Put the potatoes directly on red hot barbecue coals.
3.Cook for 15 minutes, then turn with tongs and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Unwrap one package and check whether tender.
5. Place each potato package on an individual side plate.
6. Peeling back foil and split open the potato.
7. Dollop with yogurt and garnish with a few spring onion slices.