Guava And Mandarin Syllabub
|Guavas||15 Ounce (1 Can, 425 Gram)|
|Canned mandarin oranges||11 Ounce (1 Can, 300 Gram)|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Caster sugar||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Natural yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
1) Take out guavas from the can and drain them.
2) Chop the guavas roughly.
3) Also drin the mandarin oranges from can and put 18 segments for garnish, if liked.
4) Mix chopped guavas with remaining orange segments.
5) In 6 wine glasses, place the fruits mixture equally.
6) For the syllabub, in a bowl, put lemon rind, lemon juice, sugar, brandy and sherry.
7) If having enough time, then let the mixture stand for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
8) In the mixture, add crema and beat until thickens and stand in smooth soft peaks.
9) If using yogurt then add to the crema mixture and whip until smooth.
10) In the wine glasses, spoon the cream mixture over the fruits.
11) Decorate each glass with 3 orange segments.
12) Keep to chill.
13) Serve the syllabubs within 2-3 hours after chilling.