Cosmic Carrot Cake
|Grated raw carrot||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lima bean flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey/Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mineral salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a large bowl, add grated carrot, flours, salt, baking powder, raisins and spices to combine.
3) Add honey, oil, water and lemon juice to the mixture and combine thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled 9" x 13" x 2" pan to pour the mixture.
5) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes, testing with a toothpick.
6) Serve the carrot cake by dusting little confectioner’s sugar on top.