Bacon And Twice Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||4 Medium|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Half and half||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced scallions||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1. Pierce potatoes with a fork at both ends after washing them.
2. Microwave at Power Hi for 16 to 18 minutes or such that potatoes are tender.
3. Between layers of paper towels keep the bacon and microwave at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes or until just crisp.
4. Cool, crumble and set aside.
5. From top of each potato cut a strip about 2 1/2 inches wide.
6. Scoop out centers to within 1/4-inch of edge and reserve shells.
7. In large mixing bowl, combine potato pulp, reserved bacon and remaining ingredients.
8. Using an electric mixer beat at medium speed until blended.
9. Spoon one-fourth of the potato mixture into each shell.
10. Preheat oven to 350°F.
11. Arrange filled potatoes in a glass baking dish.
12. Cook at Convection (350°F) for 15 minutes, or until hot.