|Queso asadero/Monterey jack/other melting cheese||1 Pound, shredded|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Tabasco||2 Teaspoon (Green Pepper Sauce)|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Cilantro||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Bread stick||4 (Rhodes Dipping)|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add cheese, garlic and Tabasco green sauce to combine. Toss well to blend.
3) In a shallow baking dish place the mixture or divide among individual dishes.
4) Place inside the oven to bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Occasionally stir once or twice.
5) Place tomato and cilantro on top and drizzle with additional Tabasco green sauce.
6) Immediately serve by adding warm bread sticks.