Hot Macedoine Of Vegetables
|Diced cooked carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked turnips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baby lima beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 1/2 inch lengths (Green / Wax Beans)|
1. Combine vegetables and beans in a colander and allow them to drain well.
2. Transfer cooked and drained vegetables and beans into a large saucepan.
3. Add butter and sprinkle seasonings.
4. Place pan on a low flame and reheat the vegetables, tossing by shaking the pan until they are warmed and glazed with butter.
5. Dish out into a large salad bowl and serve warm