Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||5 Tablespoon, melted|
|Ground allspice||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sweet potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), grated|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl, add milk, eggs, melted butter, sugar, allspice, cinnamon, vanilla, cloves and salt and stir well.
3. Mix sweet potatoes and still thoroughly.
4. Take a 2-quart casserole, grease well and transfer potato mixture into it.
5. Allow to bake for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Serve immediately.