Stuffed Peppers And Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||12 Ounce (2 Pieces, 6 Ounce / 180 Gram Each)|
|Green pepper||1 Large, cut in half and seeded|
|Lean ground beef||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram)|
|Oatmeal||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Ketchup||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Onion||15 Milliliter, chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
|Worcestershire sauce||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
1) With a fork prick the potatoes and apply oil over the potato skins.
2) Place them directly over the rack and bake as per directions.
3) In the boiling water or in a microwave, blanch the pepper halves for 1-2 minutes.
4) Combine the meat, oatmeal, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together.
5) Stuff the meat mixture into the pepper halves, place them over the oven rack and cook as per directions until the potatoes are tender and the meat is well cooked.
6) Add a little ketchup over the peppers, if desired and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 894 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.2%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g35.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 130 mg43.3%
Sodium 1111.3 mg46.3%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g43%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 61 g122%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 276.5%
Calcium 51.8% Iron 175.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet