Stuffed Peppers And Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||12 Ounce (2 Pieces, 6 Ounce / 180 Gram Each)|
|Green pepper||1 Large, cut in half and seeded|
|Lean ground beef||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram)|
|Oatmeal||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Ketchup||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Onion||15 Milliliter, chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
|Worcestershire sauce||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
1) With a fork prick the potatoes and apply oil over the potato skins.
2) Place them directly over the rack and bake as per directions.
3) In the boiling water or in a microwave, blanch the pepper halves for 1-2 minutes.
4) Combine the meat, oatmeal, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together.
5) Stuff the meat mixture into the pepper halves, place them over the oven rack and cook as per directions until the potatoes are tender and the meat is well cooked.
6) Add a little ketchup over the peppers, if desired and serve immediately.