|Green coriander||25 Gram|
|Wheat flour||25 Gram|
|Soy sauce||3 Milliliter|
|Chili sauce||6 Milliliter|
|Tomato sauce||6 Milliliter|
|Refined oil||20 Milliliter (For Cooking)|
|Refined oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Vegetable stock/Water||500 Milliliter|
1. Peel and or wash all vegetables.
2. Finely shred or chop all vegetables in a food processor or with a knife.
3. Finely chop chilli and coriander.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine all vegetables with wheat flour, corn flour, salt, coriander and chilli.
5. Shape into 1-inch balls.
6. In a large wok or deep frying pan, heat oil over a medium-high flame.
7. When oil is hot, add vegetable balls in batches and deep fry until golden brown.
8. Using a slotted spoon, remove onto a plate lined with absorbent paper.
9. Place a skillet on a medium flame and ladle 20 ml. of the hot oil used for frying.
10. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, stock or water, ajinomoto and salt.
11. Add to the skillet and simmer until it thickens, stirring frequently.
12. Just before serving, add the fried vegetable balls to the sauce and heat through
13. Dish out into a serving dish.
14. Serve hot with rice or with noodles.