Parsnips and Sesame Seeds
|Parsnips||3 , cut into lengths (Peeled)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Peel parsnips and cut along the length.
2) Set your oven at 350 F/180 C and heat oil.
3) Add parsnips and fry in heated oil until they turn golden in color.
4) Stir in sesame seeds and pour soy sauce and butter into the pan.
5) Cook parsnips for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
6) In a serving plate, place the parsnips and garnish with chopped parsley to serve.