Country Style Sausage With Sweet Potato Balls
|Smoked beef sausage||1 Pound, fully cooked (1 Sausage Ring, 500 Grams)|
|Sweet potatoes/18 ounce can vacuum packed sweet potatoes, mashed||3 Medium, peeled, cooked and mashed|
|Brown sugar||75 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
|Butter||45 Milliliter, melted (3 Tablespoon)|
|Pecans/Walnut halves||4 Tablespoon|
|Brown and serve rolls||8|
1) Cut the sausage in 4 pieces , then halve each piece lengthwise.
2) Combine the sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter and spice.
3) Then shape the mixture into 8 balls and place them in a greased 8-9 inch aluminum pie plate.
4) Press 3 nut halves over each sweet potato ball and place the pie plate in centre of the rack.
5) Place the sausages around the pie plate and the serve rolls towards the edge of the top and bottom racks, then cook as per the directions until thoroughly heated and lightly browned in colour.
6) Serve the sweet potatoes and sausages alongwith the serve rolls immediately in a nice platter.