|Leeks||4 Ounce, sliced (100 Gram, Small)|
|Baby carrots||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Asparagus||6 Ounce, cut into 2 inch lengths (175 Gram)|
|Frozen petits pois||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Shallots||2 , chopped|
|Chopped mixed herbs||3 Tablespoon (Such As Parsley, Thyme And Sage)|
|Double cream||8 Fluid Ounce (225 Milliliter)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce|
1) Blanch all vegetables separately in salted boiling water, until crisp. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a frying pan and heat butter and oil in it. Stir in shallots and saute until tender.
3) Add herbs and cream and simmer until the sauce acquires a thick consistency. Remove the frying pan from heat and put aside.
4) Now, blend in Parmesan cheese in the pan. Add seasonings as per taste and mix well.
5) Spread the sauce over freshly cooked pasta and toss in vegetables. Serve immediately.