Vegetable Chilli Bowl
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Red chilies||2 , finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||2 Teaspoon|
|Chestnut mushrooms||250 Gram, quartered|
|Chopped tomatoes||400 Gram|
|Kidney beans||400 Gram, drained|
|Fine green beans||150 Gram, trimmed|
1. Take a skillet and heat oil in it over a medium flame.
2. Add the garlic and chilli to the hot oil and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the cumin and sauté for 10 seconds before adding the mushrooms.
4. Sauté the mushrooms for 3 minutes until tender and the moisture evaporate.
5. Tip in tomatoes, kidney beans and 200ml water.
6. Stir the contents of the pan until well blended
7. Reduce the flame simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
8. Finally add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes until all vegetables are tender.
9. Use as required or serve along with your main course.