Vegetable Chilli Bowl
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Red chilies||2 , finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||2 Teaspoon|
|Chestnut mushrooms||250 Gram, quartered|
|Chopped tomatoes||400 Gram|
|Kidney beans||400 Gram, drained|
|Fine green beans||150 Gram, trimmed|
1. Take a skillet and heat oil in it over a medium flame.
2. Add the garlic and chilli to the hot oil and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the cumin and sauté for 10 seconds before adding the mushrooms.
4. Sauté the mushrooms for 3 minutes until tender and the moisture evaporate.
5. Tip in tomatoes, kidney beans and 200ml water.
6. Stir the contents of the pan until well blended
7. Reduce the flame simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
8. Finally add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes until all vegetables are tender.
9. Use as required or serve along with your main course.
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 0.73 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 25.9 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g23.9%
Dietary Fiber 18.5 g73.9%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 26 g52.6%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 44.1%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 44.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet