Festive Sweet Potatoes
|Sweet potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), mashed|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Take a bowl add mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, milk, melted margarine, vanilla extract, and beaten eggs.
3. Portion out this mixture on 8-inch square baking dish.
4. Mix flaked coconut, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, melted margarine and chopped pecans in a bowl and spread it over sweet potatoes.
5. Bake the mixture for about 25 minutes at 375 F.
6. Serve as per taste preferences.