|Green cabbage||1 Medium|
|Grated cheese||100 Gram|
1. Dice the carrots and cabbage.
2. Slice 1 onion into rings and finely chop the other.
3. Finely chop the mushrooms with the stems.
4. Preheat the oven to 175°C
5. In a sauce pan, bring salted water to a boil.
6. Place carrots in a stainless steel colander and immerse in boiling water to blanch for 3-4 minutes.
7. Remove and refresh in cold water, drain and add to a bowl.
8. Similarly blanch the cabbage for 2-3 minutes, remove and refresh, drain and add to bowl.
9. In a sauté pan, heat a little butter and sauté onion and mushroom till tender. Season to taste remove into a bowl
10. In the same pan, melt remaining butter on a low flame.
11. Blend corn flour in cold milk.
12. Add to the butter and blend well, stirring vigorously until smooth.
13. Bring to a boil until thickened.
14. Season with salt and pepper.
15. In a baking dish, layer of cabbage, onion and carrot.
16. Top with layer of mushroom and onions.
17. Cover with sauce and grated cheese.
18. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until well heated and cheese has melted.
19. Serve straight from the dish.