Peanut Butter Crust Vegetable Pie
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onions||16 Small, cooked|
|Butter beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Carrots||3 , cooked|
|Peanut butter crust||1|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, melt butter and stir in flour.
3. Remove pan from heat and gradually add milk; stir well to mix.
4. Add seasonings and return the pan to heat.
5. Cook gently with constant stirring until sauce is smooth and thick.
6. Add the vegetables.
7. Into a pie dish, transfer the mixture and cover top with the peanut butter crust.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until pastry is brown.
9. Spoon Peanut Butter Crust Vegetable Pie and serve with a crunchy salad.