|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Shred washed spinach.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and sauté large chopped onion.
4. Stir in celeriac and carrot; sauté until vegetables are coated well with oil.
5. Add 4 ounce of stock and let cook until vegetables are just tender.
6. Meanwhile, in a saucepan of boiling stock, cook cauliflower, beans or peas for about 20 minutes until tender.
7. Add spinach to the onions and cook without adding water.
8. In a hot platter, arrange vegetables in a layer and pour melted butter all over.
9. Pass the platter of mixed vegetable with a bowl of shredded cheese.