Mixed Vegetable Casserole
|Dried french beans||4 Ounce|
|Broad beans||3 Ounce|
|Shelled peas||1⁄2 Pint|
|Vegetable stock||1⁄4 Pint|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a thick casserole dish with butter.
3. Into the greased casserole dish, line bottom with lettuce.
4. Spread a little from each of the vegetable and flake butter on top; season with salt and pepper.
5. Repeat spreading and seasoning of layers until they are all into the dish.
6. Add the remaining lettuce and pour the stock.
7. Cover with a piece of greaseproof paper and put the lid on.
8. Bake for 45 minutes.
9. Serve Mixed Vegetable Casserole from the dish.