Old South Carrot Cake
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream cheese frosting||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Deluxe)|
1. Mix together all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon powder.
2. In a separate bowl, blend eggs and oil and with a spoon put dry mixture and carrots.
3. Take 3, 9 inch cake pans, pour the batter in it and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Do the cake test to check the doneness of the cake.
5. Once the cake settles at room temperature, apply the deluxe cream cheese frosting on the top and sides of the cake.
6. Serve the cake with tea or coffee.