Baked Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
|Sweet potatoes/Yams||4 Medium|
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Scrub and wash potatoes in cold water
3. Arrange the potatoes in their skin, on a roasting rack or in a pan.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until fork tender.
5. Remove from the oven and place on a serving platter.
6. Generously dollop butter over them
7. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Serve piping hot.
Calories 129 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.08 g0.12%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 82.5 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 425.6% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet