STUFFED SQUASH RINGS
|Risso mince||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the marrow into 2 inch long pieces.
3. Scrape out the seeds without peeling.
4. Cut onion into rings.
5. In a pan, keep the marrow pieces vertically and steam in 1 inch deep water for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the slices and let cool down a little; squeeze the liquid out well before using.
7. Then, fill them with risso mince.
8. In a skillet, fry onion rings lightly and season to taste.
9. Rub a baking dish with a clove of garlic cut in half; add a little oil and keep the marrow slices vertically.
10. Cover each filled marrow slice with a little of the fried' onion and freshly sliced tomato.
11. Seasoning to taste with herbs of your choice.
12. Dot top with butter and bake in hot oven for 40 minutes.
13. Serve hot Stuffed Squash Rings in the baking dish.