|Celeriac||3 Tablespoon, prepared for cooking (Knobs)|
|Boiling water/Chicken broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, combine celeriac, water or broth, and salt according to taste.
2. Cover and place on a medium flame.
3. Simmer until celeriac is tender-crisp
4. Drain well and empty into serving dish.
5. Season with pepper and add butter. Toss well.
6. Serve warm instead of potatoes.
Boil celeriac for 15 minutes for julienne strips and 20-30 for cubes and slices.