Vegan twice baked sweet potatoes are delicious and zombie-free!
3 , baked
Vegan sour cream
Smart bacon slices
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, scoop out the pulp from the sweet potatoes, Mix well and scoop into potato shells. Place the shells on a baking sheet.
3. In a frying pan, heat olive oil over low heat, fry the bacon until crisp, flip when done from one side. Transfer to a paper towel and allow to cool. Crumble it to small bits.
4. Using a pastry blender, mash the scooped out sweet potatoes. Add sour cream, soy milk (1/4 cup), sage, onion powder and daiya cheese(1 tablespoon), mix together. Add parmesan cheese, salt and pepper( 1/4 teaspoon) mix again.
5. Fill the sweet potato shells with mashed sweet potato filling, sprinkle the daiya cheese and the bacon. Season with pepper (1/4 teaspoon).
6. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with your choice of dip.
This video is a creation of ZombieGate. You can visit ZombieGate for complete recipes, and more videos.