Mushrooms Stuffed With Spinach
|Large mushrooms||1 Pound (12 Pieces)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||5 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) De-stem the mushroom and set aside for another use.
2) Using a moist paper towel clean the caps of the mushrooms.
3) Set the temperature of the oven to 350°.
4) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and cook the garlic in it.
5) In the garlic-flavored butter, dip the caps of the mushrooms.
6) Take a 13x9x2-inch baking dish and arrange the mushroom caps on it with the smooth side facing down.
7) Read the package directions and cook the spinach accordingly.
8) Drain the spinach well in the colander, pressing it with the back of a spoon to force out the extra moisture.
9) Next, add 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and mayonnaise and stir to mix.
10) Take spoonfuls of the mixture and fill the mushroom caps.
11) Bake for around 20 minutes.
12) Sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
13) Serve immediately.