Sweet Potato Pone Pie
|Cooked mashed sweet potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unbaked 9 inch pastry shell||1|
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 450°.
2) Beat the first 7 ingredients together until it becomes smooth.
3) Transfer the mixture into pastry shells.
4) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes initially before decreasing the temperature to 325° and baking for half an hour more or until set.
5) Garnish with halved pecans and serve.