Sweet Potato Pudding
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated sweet potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Raw)|
|Canned evaporated milk||13 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and sugar. Beat thoroughly.
3) Add remaining ingredients and mix properly.
4) Use a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole, to pour the batter evenly.
5) Place it inside the oven to bake for 1 hour.
8) Serve the pudding by garnishing with any sweet sauce.